This high performance, economical DVR offers all of the features, power, and reliability demanded by security professionals. User friendly on-screen menus and plug-and-play setup allow even novices to use the DVR adeptly. Replace outdated VCR models with a faster, cost-efficient digital recorder. From retail stores, banks, warehouses, and offices to use in the home; the easily maintained L4DVR160 is ideal for use in many applications.
- MPEG-4 video compression provides an excellent combination of picture quality and compression ratio. Save high quality video in smaller file sizes maximizing your storage space without sacrificing image quality
- Playback and Record Simultaneously: The DVR keeps recording during the playback of recorded video keeping constant surveillance
- Offsite Monitoring: View live and/or recorded video offsite with networking capability and Network Client Viewer Software (NCV). NCV also allows you to save video and still images directly to your computer hard drive. Up to three separate users can use NCV at the same time.
- Front Panel Archive: A USB port conveniently located on the front panel allows user to export avi or jpeg files on USB Memory Stick
- Graphical User Interface (GUI): Easy to navigate menus provide user friendly on screen search and set up
- Four alarm input connections, one relay output connection
- Manual, Schedule, Alarm, and Motion Recording Modes: Customize the recording modes to fit your needs and maximize recording space on the hard drive. All four channels can be set to different recording modes. Record only when there is motion in a certain area of the camera. Combinations of recording modes can also be programmed
- Recording speeds: NTSC 120 ips at 360 x 240, 60 ips at 720 x 240, and 30 ips at 720 x 480
- PAL 100 ips at 352 x 288, 50 ips at 704 x 288, and 25 ips at 704 x 576
- Multiple protocol for Pan/Tilt/Zoom controller: Works with many other popular protocols
- Four channels of audio recording