Lekson’s L16DVR 16 channel Triplex DVR uses MPEG-4 Video Compression allowing the user to save high quality video in smaller file sizes maximizing storage space without sacrificing image quality. Triplex functionality proives simultaneous recording, playback, and networking from 1 to 16 channels. A variety of hard drives sizes are available. Choose from a 250 GB, 500 GB, 750 GB, or 1 Tb hard drive depending on the amount of storage space necessary. Playback is simple with user friendly graphic user interface and a remote control. Back up jpeg or avi files onto a USB flash memory stick or your computer’s hard drive with the Network Client Viewer remote access software (included). The L16DVR works with Dynamic IP addressing and DDNS for remote operation. NCV allows for remote viewing of real time video, playback of archived video, and backup.
- MPEG-4 video compression provides an excellent combination of picture quality and compression ratio. Save high quality video in smaller file sizes maximizing your storage space without sacrificing image quality
- Playback and Record Simultaneously: The DVR keeps recording during the playback of recorded video keeping constant surveillance
- Offsite Monitoring: View live and/or recorded video offsite with networking capability and Network Client Viewer Software (NCV). NCV also allows you to save video and still images directly to your computer hard drive. Up to three separate users can use NCV at the same time.
- Front Panel Archive: A USB port conveniently located on the front panel allows user to export avi or jpeg files on USB Memory Stick
- Graphical User Interface (GUI): Easy to navigate menus provide user friendly on screen search and set up
- 16 alarm input connections, 8 relay output connections
- Manual, Schedule, Alarm, and Motion Recording Modes: Customize the recording modes to fit your needs and maximize recording space on the hard drive. Each channel can be set to a different recording mode. Record only when there is motion in a certain area of the camera. Some combinations of recording modes can also be programmed
- Variety of Hard Drive Sizes – Choose from 250 GB, 500 GB, 750 GB or 1 Tb
- Recording speeds: NTSC 120 ips at 360 x 240, 60 ips at 720 x 240, and 30 ips at 720 x 480
- PAL 100 ips at 352 x 288, 50 ips at 704 x 288, and 25 ips at 704 x 576
- Multiple protocol for Pan/Tilt/Zoom controller: Works with many other popular protocols