Experience the remote viewing capabilities of Lekson Video’s 4 Channel DVR and 4 Channel
Encoder for yourself.
Every Lekson Video Digital Video Recorder includes a software package that enables the user to access the DVR from a remote location.
The triplex feature allows simultaneous recording, playback on site, and networking capabilities
The Lekson Video Encoder series uses a web based viewer. This allows you to check in from any computer with internet access using the browser.
Follow these steps to connect to the live demo of the 4 Ch DVR
1. Click here to download the Network Client Viewer Software
2. Follow the install wizard to install the software
3. Open the NCV program from your desktop
4. Click on the button just below the time and date that looks like two monitors conncected by a line and says “connect” when the mouse is placed over the button
5. In the menu that appears enter the following information:
IP Address: 184.108.40.206
6. You should now be connected.
Follow these steps to connect to the live demo of the 4 Ch Encoder:
Click here to go to the login page.